Monday 6 September 2010

Today 6/09/10

List Of Gadgets
Today i focused mainly on adding gadgets to my blog. I did this using the design tab in blogger. 
Blog List Screenshot
The first thing i added to my blog was a "blog list". This is useful as it gives direct links to other peoples blogs and you can see when others have edited their blogs.I have added members of my class to my blog list so that i can easily share my ideas and see what other members of my class have done. This also makes it easy to get feedback on my work from others and get help if needed. At the moment i have only added four people but i intend to add more next lesson. 
Newsreel Screenshot
Another gadget that i added to my blog was the "Newsreel". This gadget shows local new and information relevant to what news it is searching for. I left the newsreel search expression on default which means my newsreel shows information about "Apple", "Microsoft" and "Google".
I also added a slideshow to my blog which i think makes my blog look more interesting. i intended to put relevant ICT pictures on my slideshow but it would not allow us to do this at school so i just added a default slideshow to my blog. 
Slideshow Screenshot
Overall i feel that all the things that i added to my page today will help me. Whether that is by providing me information, making the page look more presentable or showing all the information i need in one place.

No comments:

Post a Comment